POP UP YOGA TO PERMANENTLY CLOSE ON MONDAY APRIL 2, 2012
To all our yogis, teachers, friends, family and supporters…
It is a sad day for us as we are being asked to close the studio as of Monday, April 2, 2012. Our wonderful Pop Up studio has finally come to an end as our landlord is moving back in to transform our space into a 2 bedroom flat. We knew from the beginning that our space was temporary but over the last year it became more permanent (through the landlords allowance of more time) and we truly feel blessed to have built such a wonderful community of students and teachers.
We would like to thank you all for joining us at Pop Up to practice and to teach with us over the past year and a half. It has been a pleasure to be a part of your journey and to provide a warm, peaceful and open place for you to explore your potential. Yoga is an amazing and transformative practice and I hope you will continue on your journey of self discovery even in our absence.
With that said, we hope to not be gone for too long. I am currently actively searching for a new venue so will keep you updated on our progress!
“Change is not something we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be”.
MARCH 2012 SCHEDULE
* Though we are closing in April – Class passes (4class & 6 class) will be available to purchase up until Monday, the 27th of February. All passes still expire a month from date of purchase.
** Please note that you must book in for all early morning Pop Up classes (7:15am Tuesdays/Thursdays). Book in by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the day prior up until 10:00pm.
• Entire month of March – all previously scheduled Ashtanga classes (Wednesdays @ 6:15pm) will be canceled.
• Entire month of March – all previously scheduled Thursday evening Hatha classes (6:15pm) will be canceled.
• Tuesday 20th March & 27th March 12noon Vinyasa Flow – canceled
• Wednesday 21st March 7:30pm Hatha Class – canceled
• Thursday 22nd March 12noon Hatha – canceled
• Sunday, 11th March & Sunday 25th March 2:00 – 2:45pm – Play Way Dad & Baby with Alissa Tosswill
• Saturday, 24th March 4:00 – 7:00pm – Gentle Breathing Programme with Gurmit Kaur
• Sunday, 25th March 3:30 – 5:30pm – INTRODUCTION TO SRI (SOMATO RESPIRATORY INTEGRATION) with Matthew Anello
(Click on the timetable below to enlarge)
General Class Prices are as follows:
4-Class Pass: £36 6-Class Pass: £48 monthly unlimited: £75
*All Class Passes expire one month from purchase One-on-One sessions available upon request
Student Discount – Drop-in:£9 4-Class Pass: £32 6-Class Pass: £40 monthly unlimited: £70
There is lots to choose from, hope to see you soon!
If you have any feedback on the timetable, for example if you desperately want another class at another time or longer classes, let us know!